[syslog-ng] Time zone problem in Mongodb driver

Gergely Nagy algernon at balabit.hu
Thu Jul 25 17:09:50 CEST 2013

Kyaw Kyi <KKyi at nyx.com> writes:

> Thanks for the quick responses, guys.
> I need to use that option for mongodb in my project so I am not
> pushing but when can I expect to be able to use that option in
> syslog-ng?

I can't give a timeframe, I'm afraid. I'll try to look at it soon, but
not sure how much time I can spend on it. What I do know, is that it's
going to be introduced in the 3.5 branch, I don't want to backport it to
neither 3.3, nor 3.4. (Although backporting to 3.4 should be easy, I
don't plan making it part of an official release)