[syslog-ng] syslog-ng OSE 3.3 and 3.4 documentation updates

Fekete Robert frobert at balabit.hu
Mon Feb 25 15:40:43 CET 2013

Hi,

I have released updated version of The syslog-ng Open Source Edition 3.4
Administrator Guide. This release should document every feature of OSE 3.4 - if
something is missing or unclear, please let me know.

Comments and bug reports are welcome.

I have also released an updated version of the The syslog-ng Open Source Edition
3.3 Administrator Guide - this is mostly a bugfix release, and is intended to be
the last release of the 3.3 guide.

Please note that because of some website reorganization, the URL of the docs has
changed, so old bookmarks and browser history will not work.

You can find the docs at http://www.balabit.com/support/documentation , just
select _syslog-ng_ and the version number (3.3 or 3.4). The documentation of
older releases has been moved to
http://www.balabit.com/downloads/files/archived_documents

Regards,

Robert