[syslog-ng] Reprocess disk buffer files

Balazs Scheidler bazsi at balabit.hu
Sat Mar 31 21:18:46 CEST 2012

Hi,

You can use "dqtool cat" to extract messages from disk-queue files and
then reinject them using logger for instance. syslog-ng drops queue
files in case the config changes or an error occurs, but once it leaves
one behind, it'll never touch it again.

Also, please note that you can submit questions to our support team,
which is probably more timely than doing the same on this mailing
list :)