[syslog-ng] Installing syslog-ng 3.3.4 OSS on multiple Centos servers

Mr. Jan Walter hopping_hol at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 19:55:36 CEST 2012

I actually build syslog-ng binary RPMs for Centos systems, and should be able to share those, including a work-alike config for the stock sysklogd.

Let me double check whether I can use the at-work-built ones, or if I have to roll them again in my personal time, but I have them, they work, they're in production.

Cheers,

Jan