[syslog-ng] Packet fragmentation issue

José Moreno jmorenoa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 16:09:46 CET 2012

Hi,
Thanks very much for your help.

Version is 2.1.4, Sorry for the mistake.
Actually, log_msg_size is not present in the configuration file, so I guess it defaults to 8192 bytes, after reading documentation, though I don't know if that figure applies to that version too.

Nevertheless, the long logs are no more than 5Kbyte, they are Windows events.

I'll try setting log_msg_size to some value higher than my longest logs and will try to upgrade syslog-ng.

Meanwhile your comments would be much appreciated.

Thanks very much again and kind regards.
José Moreno