[syslog-ng] syslog-ng-3.4.0alpha2 syslog-ng binary failure forserver instance.

Balazs Scheidler bazsi at balabit.hu
Fri Jun 29 16:19:22 CEST 2012

On Mon, 2012-06-11 at 13:27 +0800, Balla, Hithendra (EXT-Other -
IN/Bangalore) wrote:

> [...]

this is not the full, relevant configuration as it seems. Either one of
your filter uses store-matches, or you are using db-parser() and the
crash happens inside them.

The configuration would be useful to reproduce the issue. A backtrace
would be handy too.