[syslog-ng] syslog-ng 3.3.4 Coredumps on AIX 5.2

Sandor Geller Sandor.Geller at morganstanley.com
Fri Jun 15 13:22:03 CEST 2012

Hi,

Without a stacktrace it's impossible to tell what went wrong. Why do
you suspect glib in the first place???

If you used a compiler other than gcc and built a 64-bit executable
then you should take a look at the 'Problem with Syslog-NG 3.2.5 on
Aix 7.1 ... It coredumps..' thread in the list archive, back in March.

hth,

Sandor