[syslog-ng] Draft and incomplete documentation for syslog-ng OSE 3.4

Fekete Robert frobert at balabit.hu
Thu Jul 19 13:33:49 CEST 2012

Hi Everyone,

I have started to update the Administrator Guide for version 3.4. It is far from
finished, and several things are still missing, but as I won't be able to work
on it in August, I have released it as it is, since it already contains some
updates and useful information.

You can find it at
http://www.balabit.com/sites/default/files/documents/syslog-ng-ose-3.4-guides/syslog-ng-ose-v3.4-guide-admin-en.html/bk01-toc.html

The list of new stuff that is already documented is available at:
http://www.balabit.com/sites/default/files/documents/syslog-ng-ose-3.4-guides/syslog-ng-ose-v3.4-guide-admin-en.html/syslog-ng_whatsnew.html

Some other smaller changes and corrections is listed here:
http://www.balabit.com/sites/default/files/documents/syslog-ng-ose-3.4-guides/syslog-ng-ose-v3.4-guide-admin-en.html/pr01s06s01s01.html

I hope to get back to finishing the updates early September, but this depends on
other things as well.

Regards,

Robert