[syslog-ng] syslog-ng 3.3.4 has been released

Dave Haywood tla at oak.selfip.net
Fri Jan 20 11:25:55 CET 2012

On 19/01/2012 18:51, devel at balabit.hu wrote:

> PACKAGE             : syslog-ng
> VERSION             : 3.3.4
> SUMMARY             : new stable release
> DATE                : Jan 19, 2012

>  A new stable version of syslog-ng Open Source Edition (3.3.4) has
> been
>  released. For latest fixes in the 3.3.x feature branch you are
> recommended to
>  upgrade to this version.

I updated my local git tree and I don't see a tag for 3.3.4?

$ git tag
v2.1.1
v2.1alpha1
v2.1beta1
v2.1beta2
v3.0.1
v3.0.2
v3.1.0
v3.1beta1
v3.1beta2
v3.2alpha1
v3.2beta1
v3.3.0alpha1
v3.3.0alpha2
v3.3.0beta2
v3.3.1
v3.3.2

   It would be really useful if you could tag it or post the commit
ref that 3.3.4 relates to?  I did a "git pull" which, afaik, pulls
the tags too.

   Thanks.