[syslog-ng] Spoofed source bug introduced in 3.3.5

Marvin Nipper Marvin.Nipper at stream.com
Mon Apr 30 20:37:12 CEST 2012

And.... you win the kewpie doll, grand prize.  Excellent guess.  I unwound that patch, and the HUP works as it should.

Sorry to throw a monkey wrench into that fix.  When y'all rework it, feel free to throw it my way, and I'll gladly try out the new version (if you need me to verify that it doesn't mangle the spoofing).

THANKS, as always, for the super fast response.  Much appreciated!!