[syslog-ng] afsql error

Jason Kojro-Badziak jbadziak at monolith-software.com
Thu Apr 19 00:19:01 CEST 2012

Hello all:

I am running syslog-ng on a Centos 6 server.  I installed syslog-ng via yum, and while it is running successfully, I am getting this error every time I start or restart syslog-ng.

# /etc/init.d/syslog-ng start
Plugin module not found in 'module-path'; module-path='/lib64/syslog-ng', module='afsql'
Starting syslog-ng: Plugin module not found in 'module-path'; module-path='/lib64/syslog-ng', module='afsql'
                                                           [  OK  ]

Is there something I can do to fix this so I stop getting the error?

Thank you!

Jason Kojro-Badziak
Monolith Software
Staff Engineer