[syslog-ng] How to remove hosts from Syslog-ng plugin

Wagner Pereira wpereira at pop-sp.rnp.br
Thu Apr 5 22:51:46 CEST 2012

Hello, all.

I'm not sure if that's the right mailing list. If it is not, please let
me know.

I use the CactiEZ solution running Syslog 0.5.2 by Jimmy Conner

The thing is: every host configured to log against my server (I asked a
friend of mine to test it out), my server accept and include the new
host in the list.

I need to do two things:

1. To block new unauthorized hosts to log on it and
2. Remove hosts from the list

I appreciate any help.

Best wishes...

Wagner Pereira
PoP-SP/RNP - Ponto de Presença da RNP em São Paulo
http://www.pop-sp.rnp.br
Fixo. +55 11 3091-9799
Móvel. +55 11 9923-9554
fone at RNP. 011-1015-8902

### At PoP-SP/RNP, every day is an IPv6 day ###