[syslog-ng] smtp on FreeBSD

Peter Czanik czanik at balabit.hu
Tue Apr 3 13:44:07 CEST 2012

On 04/03/2012 12:55 PM, Peter Czanik wrote:
> There is also a segfault now for each incoming log (nothing appears in
> log files), so I'm checking if it's related to any of the enabled
> modules. At first glance it seems to be something FreeBSD specific, I
> have all modules enabled on openSUSE, and logging seems to work (at
> least the basics, I checked).
Did a few rebuilds with different options. No matter of configuration,
syslog-ng 3.4 git segfaults once each second and there is nothing in the
logs.
Oddly enough, if I start from the console with "-d", then it works fine.

--
Peter Czanik (CzP)<czanik at balabit.hu>
BalaBit IT Security / syslog-ng upstream