[syslog-ng] preparations for 3.3.2

Gergely Nagy algernon at balabit.hu
Sat Oct 29 20:19:46 CEST 2011

Gergely Nagy <algernon at balabit.hu> writes:

> Balazs Scheidler <bazsi at balabit.hu> writes:
>
>> Since there are a nice number of fixes accumulated on the 3.3 tree, I'd
>> like to prepare for the 3.3.2 release.
>>
>> Before doing the actual release though, I'd appreciate any kind of
>> feedback you can give.
>
> I'll be building Debian & Ubuntu packages in about half an hour, so
> they'll hit my repository by midnight latest.

Actually, I spoke too soon. I enabled systemd support in the latest
version, and that depends on a package that is not part of anything but
Debian sid.

So I'll have to make a separate branch for the other distros, disabling
systemd support. That'll take a little longer, and I don't think I will
be able to work on this before tuesday.