[syslog-ng] Syslog-ng error while using TSL

Pramod Pillai pramodpillaip at gmail.com
Wed May 4 14:41:06 CEST 2011

Hi

I have not yet resolved the issue -:(
Few questions
This is the error from the client side
error='self signed certificate in certificate chain', depth='2'

Our certificates are not self signed . But why is it showing as self
signed in the log.
Is  syslog-ng  internally configured as self-signed certificate.  If
Yes where is it stored. Or how to modify it.

Is it possible to configure the depth ?

Regards
Pramod