[syslog-ng] Syslog-ng error while using TSL

Gergely Nagy algernon at balabit.hu
Mon May 2 17:16:58 CEST 2011

Pramod Pillai <pramodpillaip at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi
> These are the config details.
> I ran truss on server and found that it was looking for some file
> /data/conf/certifi/<some number>.0 . I didn't understand much

In that case, you will need to create the symlinks (using c_rehash
/data/conf/certifi/ for example; c_rehash is part of openssl).

This is briefly mentioned in the documentation I linked in my earlier
post, although a different solution is presented there, but it does
essentially the same thing. I seem to remember that a short explanation
is given there too - but I might be mistaken in this case.