[syslog-ng] TCP vs. UDP

Deim Ágoston ago at lsc.hu
Mon Jun 27 17:21:15 CEST 2011

hi,

TCP provides reliable transport because of TCP.

Beside that there's no harm if you use TLS and there's no such thing that
secure network if the clients connect to the net or there's public
services opened to the internet. If you want to ensure that nobody
impersonate the log clients or the log server use TLS.

regards, Ago