[syslog-ng] issues with syslog-ng install of new version or running older version on mac osX 10.6.7

Frank Scalzo fscalzo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 18:37:13 CEST 2011

I have tried the dmz installed it still not logging

i am tryng to upgrade to version 3.2.4 from 3.0.8 to see if that might fix
my issue

I have installed eventlog 2.12 but when i try to do my config it still says
i have event log 2.0.9

just to see if i could bypass it I changed  the the min eventlog to the
version it says i have in the configure file

do a config no problem but now fail on the make with

mv:rename .deps/misc.tpo .deps/misc.plo no such file or dir
make [3]: *** [misc.lo] error 1
make [2]: *** [all] error 2
make [1]: *** [all-recursive] error 1
make: *** [all] error 2
all done in SU

if i could get the other version to log I would be good and until i prove it
works for us i can not tell them i want the pe version