[syslog-ng] TCP / max-connections & flow-control

Fekete Róbert frobert at balabit.hu
Sun Jul 24 21:48:55 CEST 2011

Hi,

yes, the connections are reused unless the client does not send new logs for a time (60 seconds by default).
This can be set on the server side using the time_reopen option:
https://www.balabit.com/sites/default/files/documents/syslog-ng-ose-3.2-guides/syslog-ng-ose-v3.2-guide-admin-en.html/reference_options.html

Regards,
Robert