[syslog-ng] Syslog-ng log viewer/analyser

Paul Krizak paul.krizak at amd.com
Thu Jul 7 20:08:53 CEST 2011

I've used splunk and it's very very cool.  But...also very very
expensive.  Depending on the log volume you're dealing with, there's a
free edition, which you can use to see if it does what you need.

http://www.splunk.com

Paul Krizak                         7171 Southwest Pkwy MS B200.3A
MTS Systems Engineer                Austin, TX  78735
Advanced Micro Devices              Desk:  (512) 602-8775
Linux/Unix Systems Engineering      Cell:  (512) 791-0686
Global IT Infrastructure            Fax:   (512) 602-0468