[syslog-ng] Syslog-ng log viewer/analyser

Martin Holste mcholste at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 16:14:09 CEST 2011

Now is probably as good a time as any to announce a free, public
VMware virtual appliance for ELSA available at
http://spike2.fa.gau.hu/~mcholste/elsa_vm.tar.gz .  It's a small VM,
but should provide a good demonstration as to what ELSA can do with
regard to a syslog front-end.  It includes all of the recent SVN
updates which fixed bugs and added time-based graphing.  Some details
are on my blog here:
http://ossectools.blogspot.com/2011/07/elsa-vmware-appliance-available.html
.