[syslog-ng] mojology: syslog-ng and mongodb meet the web

Clayton Dukes cdukes at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 23:49:46 CET 2011

I completely understand - it's funny, but that's how LZ started out about 10
years ago.
It was always FOSS until last year when I starting doing "pro" versions, but
basically, it's the exact same thing (still 99.9% open source) with some
extra goodies for larger companies.

Sorry you hate PHP, it's been good to me, hehe.

Clayton Dukes