[syslog-ng] mojology: syslog-ng and mongodb meet the web

Clayton Dukes cdukes at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 23:16:31 CET 2011

Hi Gergely,
Rather than re-invent the wheel (on the presentation layer piece), you
 might be interested in knowing about my project - LogZilla (
http://www.logzilla.info).
It is free to use for anyone getting < 1million messages a day and even
then, the full version is free for anyone who joins the team and contributes
:-)

If you are interested in integrating Mongo into it, let me know!

Clayton Dukes