[syslog-ng] ld.so.1 problem during upgrade to 3.1.2

Fred Connolly fred.connolly at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 22:45:37 CET 2011

I was surprised too. I took version Syslog-ng 3.1.2, which is the only
version on Sunfreeware. Then downloaded and installed all of the latest
libraries etc from Sunfreeware and double/tripled checked them to ensure I
didn't miss anything.

I've never compiled anything from Sunfreeware because I never had to:))
Everything always worked perfectly the first time. I will get a second set
of eyes to verify everything next week. There is always a chance I missed
something.

Hate it when that happens:))

Thanks again for your replies..