[syslog-ng] patterndb project?

Valentijn Sessink valentyn at blub.net
Fri Feb 18 15:41:22 CET 2011

Hi,

Peter Czanik schreef:
> As you might have read it here on the list or at Bazsi's blog, we plan
> to move patterndb to CEE instead of using our own schema

OK. Does this also mean that the patterns at
http://git.balabit.hu/?p=bazsi/syslog-ng-patterndb.git are out of date,
i.e. that there are newer (but not public) patterns? (For example, the
sshd patterns are very useful, variables and all, but there are some
messages lacking and it's latest revision is from 2010-07-13).

Sending a bunch of patterns that you already have, or sending patterns
in an oldfashioned format is not my intent.

Best regards,

Valentijn