[syslog-ng] How to stop repeated messages in Syslog-ng?

Martin Holste mcholste at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 17:08:10 CET 2011

You can use filter() to stop messages from getting logged in your
syslog-ng configuration file.  See the docs at
http://www.balabit.com/sites/default/files/documents/syslog-ng-ose-v3.2-guide-admin-en.html
(not sure if there's a Portuguese version).  You may also try the
Cacti forums to see if someone can help there.