[syslog-ng] How to stop repeated messages in Syslog-ng?

Wagner Pereira wpereira at pop-sp.rnp.br
Fri Feb 4 17:02:12 CET 2011

Hi, folks.

I am using Syslog-ng as a Cacti's plugin.

There are some messages which had been logged since last months.

I'd like to ignore these specific messages, I mean, stop to login them.
I tried to turn ON two variables in the php.ini...
ignore_repeated_source = On
ignore_repeated_errors = On

...but unsuccesfully (at least, I changed them and didn't restart any
service...is it required?)

Is that possible to stop them?

Att,

--

Wagner Pereira

PoP-SP/RNP - Ponto de Presença da RNP em São Paulo
CCE/USP - Centro de Computação Eletrônica da Universidade de São Paulo
http://www.pop-sp.rnp.br
Tel. +55 11 3091-8901
fone at RNP: 10158902