[syslog-ng] Announcing Debian packages for syslog-ng 3.3

Gergely Nagy algernon at balabit.hu
Tue Aug 23 16:27:06 CEST 2011

Gergely Nagy <algernon at balabit.hu> writes:

> # For Debian unstable & testing:
> deb http://packages.madhouse-project.org/debian unstable syslog-ng
> deb-src http://packages.madhouse-project.org/debian unstable syslog-ng
>
> # For Debian stable (squeeze):
> #  (this also contains libmongo-client and libevtlog backported to
> #  squeeze)
> deb http://packages.madhouse-project.org/debian stable syslog-ng
> deb-src http://packages.madhouse-project.org/debian stable syslog-ng
>
> For now, only amd64 binaries are built, if there's a need, I can build
> i386 and powerpc packages aswell.

FYI, amd64, i386, powerpc and kfreebsd-amd64 packages are available for
both sid and squeeze. The repository is also signed, one can add the key
to apt with the following command:
 curl http://packages.madhouse-project.org/debian/archive-key.txt | sudo apt-key add -

I plan to finalise the packages by the end of the week (I pushed out a
new release last night, fixing a couple of upgrade bugs, and rearranging
a few things within the packages themselves).