[syslog-ng] libafsocket.so

Peter Czanik czanik at balabit.hu
Tue Aug 23 14:21:14 CEST 2011

Hello,

I'm working on the 3.3 beta2 package for openSUSE and I wonder, if there
is any reason to keep libafsocket-notls.so in the package.

-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root 117965 Aug 19 11:18 libafsocket-notls.so
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root root     18 Aug 23 10:14 libafsocket.so ->
libafsocket-tls.so
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root 117965 Aug 19 11:18 libafsocket-tls.so

Only afsocket is referenced from modules.conf, which is a link to
libafsocket-tls.so If I remove the link and the notls version and rename
the tls to libafsocket.so, then I could get rid of a couple of post
build check warnings (which are soon to be turned into errors), and also
re-claim 100+k from my HDD.

Bye,

--
Peter Czanik (CzP) <czanik at balabit.hu>
BalaBit IT Security / syslog-ng upstream