[syslog-ng] openSUSE 3.3beta2 packages, nice article, poll

Clayton Dukes cdukes at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 13:25:42 CEST 2011

Hey Peter,
I have a video (slides really) that show the configuration steps as well,
located at:
http://www.logzilla.pro/syslog-ng-configuration

The slides show:

   - The five "parts" of a syslog-ng configuration file
   - How to filter incoming syslog messages
   - How to specify destinations such as other servers, files, databases,
   etc.
   - Applying the 5 steps so that syslog-ng will use them.

Clayton Dukes