[syslog-ng] syslog-ng 3.1.2 - Changing location of syslog-ng.pid file causes problems

Zeek Anow zeekstern at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 23:18:24 CEST 2011

That makes sense about the PIDFILE.
I am using the SunFreeware version and did not compile it. I don't have a
test system available right now. I was hoping that the documentation was
wrong and that the -c was in 3.1.2:)) I don't guess there is a way to find
out without the source other than to just try it. The worse that can happen
is that it either doesn't come up or pukes out an error msg.

Thanks for your help Gergely!!

Regards,
Zeek