[syslog-ng] login.pdb reworked

Peter Czanik czanik at balabit.hu
Fri Oct 29 14:45:13 CEST 2010

Hello,

Attached is a new version of login.pdb (called login2.pdb). It has
patterns for many console/terminal/telnet login/logout events. This
version should generate one set of name value pairs for each event, and
only one.

If you use console/login/telnet for logins, plese give it a try and let
me know, how it works for you. I found, that there are some slight
variations among messages even between different Ubuntu versions, so I'd
like to see, how these patterns work on a larger set of Linux
distributions, UNIX revisions.

Thank you for your help,
--

Peter Czanik (CzP) <czanik at balabit.hu>
BalaBit IT Security / syslog-ng upstream