[syslog-ng] Open source versions of syslog-ng with sql() destination

SZALAY Attila sasa at balabit.hu
Tue Oct 12 08:51:16 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Mon, 2010-10-11 at 22:48 -0700, Liam Kirsher wrote:

> Just upgraded to a new server (CentOS 5) and the yum installed version
> of syslog-ng (2.1.4) is gagging on the previous version of
> syslog-ng.conf, which was working fine for syslog-ng (1.6.12).
> I commented out a couple of lines like @version and file() but find I
> can't get past sql().
[...]

Are you sure that you used version 1.6.X

The version clause appeared in version 3.0 And the sql destination too.

I think that you downgraded. And I'm sure that in version 3.2 the sql
destination is in the free version too.

--
SZALAY Attila
Support (L3) Team Leader

e-mail: attila.szalay at balabit.com

BalaBit IT Security
www.balabit.com
H-1115 Bártfai str. 54. Budapest

This Communication is Confidential. We only send and receive email on
the basis of the terms set out at http://www.balabit.com/disclaimer/.