[syslog-ng] Open source versions of syslog-ng with sql() destination

Liam Kirsher liamk at numenet.com
Tue Oct 12 07:48:32 CEST 2010

Hi --

Just upgraded to a new server (CentOS 5) and the yum installed version
of syslog-ng (2.1.4) is gagging on the previous version of
syslog-ng.conf, which was working fine for syslog-ng (1.6.12).
I commented out a couple of lines like @version and file() but find I
can't get past sql().
The documentation says that for versions 2.x, sql() is only available
for Premium version.
Just want to verify that I will have to roll back to the old 1.6.12
version to have the sql() feature, which we are using quite a bit.
Is that version still available?

Thanks,
Liam

--