[syslog-ng] Solaris 10 Compilation Woes

Chuck chuck.carson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 16:16:38 CEST 2010

This is all it had:

configure:4862: gcc -std=gnu99 -c -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include
conftest.c >&5
configure:4862: $? = 0
configure:4882: result: -std=gnu99
configure:4897: checking for bison
configure:4913: found /usr/local/bin/bison
configure:4924: result: bison -y
configure:4941: checking for flex
configure:4957: found /usr/local/bin/flex
configure:4968: result: flex
configure:5005: flex conftest.l
./configure: line 5007: /usr/local/bin/flex: Invalid argument
configure:5009: $? = 126
configure:5011: checking lex output file root
configure:5022: error: cannot find output from flex; giving up

## Cache variables. ##

-CC