[syslog-ng] Convert syslog to traps

Balazs Scheidler bazsi at balabit.hu
Thu Dec 9 21:24:14 CET 2010

hi,

I just happened to be thinking about SNMP support. Cisco seems to have a
MIB for syslog->snmp translation. So if anyone volunteers to anything
related, I think this should be followed:

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/SNMP/do/BrowseOID.do?objectInput=clogMessageGenerated&translate=Translate&submitValue=SUBMIT