[syslog-ng] Convert syslog to traps

Matthew Hall mhall at mhcomputing.net
Thu Dec 9 20:54:12 CET 2010

My advice, Net-SNMP via Perl if Perl is fast enough.

Otherwise next easiest would be Westhawk SNMP via Java.

If that won't work then Net-SNMP via C or SNMP++ via C++ is the fastest
there is.

I have a lot of experience writing SNMP network management software so I
can try to get you straightened out if you run into trouble.

Matthew.