[syslog-ng] syslog-ng open source edition for intel based x86_64 machine

Jain, Vaibhav (GE Healthcare) Vaibhav.Jain at ge.com
Sun Oct 4 17:00:38 CEST 2009

Hi,

Thanks for your quick response.

Could you please suggest me how to compile and make the RPM for Intel
x86_64 processor from syslog-ng source code? I have downloaded
syslog-ng_3.0.3.tar.gz (sorce tar) from balabit site.

As I am a beginner in this field and don't have more knowledge of
syslog-ng. If you can provide me the steps for compilation and RPM then
it would be helpful for me.

Thanks,