[syslog-ng] Syslog-ng 3.0.1 seg fault with TLS support

Hahusseau, Thomas thomas.hahusseau at eads.com
Thu Mar 5 09:39:46 CET 2009

Hi,

I have a bad segmentation fault when I'm trying to launch syslog-ng version
3.0.1 on Mandriva 2009 used a as a syslog-ng client. I wan't that the
messages are forwarded to another syslog-ng host in an encrypted way with
TLS. I use a PEM formatted CA certificate on my client. And a self signed
certificate (from the same CA) on the "server".

The seg fault is on the client side and occurred only when I enable the TLS
encryption (it works well with clean transmission). Anyone could help me to
fix that problem? If you need some additional information just let me know.

Thomas Hahusseau