[syslog-ng] syslog-ng 3.0.2 issues: Extraneous colon (:) in forwarded log; two instances of syslog-ng

Marvin Nipper Marvin.Nipper at stream.com
Wed Jun 3 15:19:09 CEST 2009

THANKS for your replies.  I just wanted to confirm that I did discover the store-legacy-msghdr yesterday afternoon, and that did provide a method for retaining the same message formats as I was getting in 2.0.x.  Also, now knowing that there are now two operational processes in 3.x obviously resolves my concern about seeing two instances.

THANKS again for all of your efforts, and your help.