[syslog-ng] syslog-ng 3.0 OSE and PE Release Date?

Christian Lammers christian.lammers at to.com
Tue Oct 14 10:39:41 CEST 2008

Hello,

I've compiled the 3.0 OSE successful and get it working. But also, it
would be nice to test the Premium Edition in Version 3.0. I've read on
the homepage, that it should be released in Q2 2008?

I'm currently writing my bachelor thesis about "Audit proof logging",
and in my opinion the syslog-ng 3.0 is the only professional tool to
conform compliance requirements.

Maybe, there is some Beta Version available?

Thanks in advance,

Christian Lammers

Thinking Objects GmbH              Tel. +49 71188770-301
Lilienthalstraße 2/1               Fax  +49 711 88770-449
70825 Korntal/Stuttgart            christian.lammers at to.com
http://www.to.com

Geschäftsführer: Markus Klingspor
Sitz und Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 19769