[syslog-ng] Following all files in a directory tree

Joe Shaw joe at joeshaw.org
Mon Nov 17 21:12:11 CET 2008

Hi,

I only recently got a chance to look at the syslog-ng OSE 3.0 git tree
announcement and take a quick poke at the code, so please let me know
if i'm off base.

One thing I was hoping to see in 3.0 was the ability to specify a
directory as a source and have syslog-ng serve up all of the files
(possibly recursively) inside it.  I think I saw something like that
on a roadmap.  Is that still a planned feature?  Is it a PE-only
feature?

Thanks,
Joe