[syslog-ng] Date and Host in Syslog Format Need Swapping

wiskbroom at hotmail.com wiskbroom at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 17 16:37:59 CET 2008

Sandor;

While I appreciate your input, your references to the docs yielded negative hits, as I've mentioned, for anything with the work "LinkSys".
My original email stated that the syslog format was receiving data from an appliance which has YEAR where HOSTNAME belongs.

Thanks anyway, and I hope someone can assist.

.vp