[syslog-ng] Upgrade from 1.6.11 to 2.0.7: Gotchas?

Ivey, Chris Chris.ivey at acs-inc.com
Mon Jan 14 14:33:33 CET 2008

Thanks, Bazsi!  I was wondering if there is anything documented on the
upgrade path, or if there is anything documented on the downgrade if the
upgrade is not successful.  I like to have documents to fall back on, when I
try to do something for the first time.  :o)  Thanks!!!

Chris Ivey

Affiliated Computer Services
Enterprise Management Integration Services
Infrastructure Management Senior Analyst

chris.ivey at acs-inc.com

"I have not failed, I have simply found 10,000 ways which do not work!" --
Thomas Edison
"When you find yourself in a hole, the best thing to do is stop digging!" --
Nick Stokes
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!" -- Adam Savage