[syslog-ng] include file syntax

Evan Rempel erempel at uvic.ca
Wed Dec 10 17:24:13 CET 2008

I think that you should stay with the full syslog-by syntax with the
{} because you may want to add options to the statement in the next
version and the simpified syntax does not allow for options.

Perhaps an option of "optional" so that if the file did not exist
syslog-by would continue without it. Other options may become apparent
over time.

Evan Rempel
UVic Systems