[syslog-ng] syslog-ng 2 nics

Hubert Kupper hk13 at gmx.de
Thu Aug 21 10:05:24 CEST 2008

Hi,
we run a SLES10 SP2 server as a syslog-ng server for a couple of month without errors. Now I added a secondary nic in the server an binded a subnet to the nic. The first switch from this subnet logs to syslog-ng fine, but every switch else in this subnet don't create a log-directory on the server. I've run ethereal an see that all switches send their packets to port 514 on the server, but syslog-ng do nothing with this packets. What can be wrong?

Regards, Boert
Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx