[syslog-ng] pull logs from remote hosts with syslog-ng?

Jon Sabo jonathan.sabo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 04:29:37 CET 2007

Why would stunnel be involved?  I don't need to secure the
communication across the link.  I just want to know if and how to
setup a syslog-ng server to pull logs from groups or remote hosts in
contrast to receiving them like you would normally configure a syslog
server to send logs to a remote host.

So can you configure syslog-ng to pull logs?