[syslog-ng] Syslog-ng-2.05 Segmentation Fault

Shashank Vinchurkar shashank at rohati.com
Tue Nov 13 01:13:20 CET 2007

Hi,

I am able to get syslog-ng working on mips64 bit machine. The issue in
my case was that I was not compiling syslog-ng with the correct glib-2
header files. The compilation was using the glib header files from the
host system where the cross-build was done. I was able to fix the
problem by setting the include path (CFLAGS and CPPFLAGS in configure)
to the right set of header files.

-Shashank