[syslog-ng] Syslog-ng-2.05 Segmentation Fault

Raffaele raffaele at unipr.it
Mon Nov 12 16:43:12 CET 2007

Tim Boyer wrote:

>> Tim,
>>
>> Is there any chance you can send me a copy of your
>> ./configure output (&
>> options) when you compiled syslog-ng?
>>
>> I want to compare it to mine.
>>
>> I updated my system to reflect the same versions as your below.
>> Recompiled again, but still syslog-ng still seg faults.
>> Something has to
>> be different!
>>

> Simple as it gets...
>
> env PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig ./configure
>
> I'll email you the config.log.
>
> -- tim --

Hi Guys,
I compiled on x86_64 and made rpm. You can find source rpm and
instruction here:

http://www.unipr.it/~raffaele/software/syslog-ng-2.0.5.tgz

Regards
Raffaele

P.s.
BTW the source used in rpm is a snapshot of 2.0.5 of someday last month.
Syslog-ng has worked fine for a couple of weeks.... cross finger ;)