[syslog-ng] Solaris-9 Syslog-ng

Rory Savage rsavage at nuvox.net
Fri Jul 27 14:27:11 CEST 2007

Thanks.   Yesterday, I found out that it was my config.   But I found
out after much troubleshooting efforts.   I downgraded from syslog-ng
2 to syslog-ng 1.6.11 and then noticed through 'truss' that messages
where indeed being sent to syslog-ng.   Then I was determined to
scrub my config and force everything to log to one file, and then it
started working.   After that, I did more research on the config
paramters, and ended up with a nice clean working config.

Thanks again,

-Rory Savage